– You’ll do active search for appropriate candidates through different recruitment channels.
– You communicate open vacancies on several channels like our website, internet job boards, social media and other e-recruitment channels.
– You’ll do the initial screening of motivational letters and CVs.
– You’ll be responsible for digital recruitment and selection of candidates (Phone calls, video conferences, webinar sessions, etc.).
– You’ll be matching supply and demand, using the OTTO matching system.
– You’ll supply pro-active suitable candidates to account management/planning.
– You’ll maintain contacts with local UWV, municipality, organizations and foundations for MOE-citizens and you’ll use the possibilities they provide.
– Recruitment administration – you’ll conduct all required tests, contract management, upload all necessary documents in the recruitment systems and write reports like KPI’s
What do you have to offer?
– You can work at MBO+ / HBO level.
– You have Dutch, English and / or German language knowledge.
– Some relevant work experience in a similar work environment like temporary employment sector.
– You can work with easily with Windows, Word and Excel.
What will you get in return?
Despite the growth that we have achieved in recent years we remain a family company. The informal multicultural environment provides a pleasant and personal atmosphere. With driven and enthusiastic colleagues we work together for the best result.
Your effort and results will be rewarded with a salary conditions and other benefits, like:
– You will participate in the OTTO Development Program with courses focused on communication, leadership, Six Sigma and courses like VCU, BHV, BOI etcetera.
– If you have talent, you’ll have a chance to participate in the High Potentials Program which, consists of professional training, international projects and personal coaching.
– You can make use of our free and unlimited fitness at Fit For Free or Fitklub.
– We organize a four-weekly OTTO Café, where we enjoy a drink together at an inspiring location in the Netherlands.
– Each quarter, all staff employees in the Netherlands come together at an inspiring location to share the latest news and results with each other. At the end of the year we have a really nice Christmas dinner.
– Every year there is a teambuilding weekend organized to know each other better and to celebrate our international cooperation. For example, we’ve been to Istanbul and Barcelona.
– We also pay attention to the fun factor in your work as enjoying your job is very important!